Interesting links posted to our internal Slack channel this week.
- At the WWDC2016, Apple launched Swift Playgrounds, a new app for iPad to teach kids how to code.
- Making django CMS as easy to install as WordPress.
- Personalize learning labs with Appsembler’s Virtual Labs.
- Git 2.9 has been released.
- Range.css — Automatic cross-browser CSS generation for
- Python and Elixir: A polyglot webscraper. Code is on Github.
- Wisemonk: Discourse smartly on Slack, you must, hmmm! Code is on Github.
- go-dexec — A small Go library allowing you to run processes inside Docker containers as if you are running them locally using
- ILikeComplicatedIdentifiers. Stop it. Long names are long, so, be clear, be precise.
- ZFS: Apple’s New Filesystem That Wasn’t.
- Forward Motion and Stop Energy at Startups and not so start-ups.
- Short introduction to Bleve, an open-source full-text search database, written in Go.
- On Github: Dedupe, a Python library that uses machine learning to perform de-duplication and entity resolution quickly on structured data.
- Faceted Search in the Single PostgreSQL Query.
- Salt recipe for high security SSH config.
- And finally, “I gave up!” (no, not really)